Today was a Mother's Day breakfast at my school. This is the place mat I made for my mom. (If you click on the pciture, you can enlarge it and read what I said about her).
Before the breakfast, we still had to do our school work. We had to write "Today is cloudy with a chance of _______." I wrote "Today is cloudy with a chance of soup." Then I drew soup falling from the sky.
This is the placemat mom had to make for me. She even drew our pictures too!
Mom made me wear this dress. I don't like it but everyone said it was so cute. Good thing mom took a picture because I'm not wearing it again!!
Here's a picture of me and my mom.
Thursday, May 10, 2007
Mother's Day Breakfast
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments
Happy Mother's Day!! Dana, I love your placemat you made for your mommy!! It is so cute!! And Pam, I didn't know you were such an artist!!
I love the placemat...Dana you have a lot of nice things to say about your mom!! That is really sweet of you and I love your drawing!
What a great gift to keep forever! That placemat is awesome and I like how you created one for her, Pam. Happy (late) Mother's day! Good to see you on Sunday for a short bit. I will be back to work before you know it!
Post a Comment