Tuesday, November 20, 2007

6 Years old

.


Yesterday was my 6th birthday.

My mom & dad sang "Happy Birthday" to me and boy were they BAD singers!!!!

They just wouldn't quit until they finished the WHOLE song!!

FINALLY!!! I get to blow out my candles.

This is a special birthday candle I got when I was born. I get to burn it each year. If you look real close, you will notice we forgot to burn it last year.

This is a Shining Star pony I have really been wanting. I named her Miley.

This is my very own MP3 player so I can listen to Hannah Montana anytime I want.

And this is my horse robot. She is SO COOL!!! Her name is Hannah Montana. She has her own personality. My dog and cat steer clear of her though!

2 comments

Emerson said...

Happy Birthday Dana!! It looks like you had a good one!!

Lozada's said...

Happy Birthday Dana!!!!
Happy Birthday Pam!!!!
Hope your family has a great Thanksgiving eating lots of turkey!