Well, mom hasn't been taking pictures lately. But, a few things have happened this week so she finally broke out the camera. Here I am today with my poster I made for the 100th day of school. There are 100 pom poms on here and mom made ME count them. Can you believe I have been in Kindergarten for 100 days????
Yesterday I completed Level I in gymnastics. WooHoo!!! I get to start my level II poster now! I do have my leotard on even though you can't see it...
Today was also Western Day at school. It's Homecoming Week and I don't really know what that means except we get to dress fun and do fun stuff like watch basketball and talent shows.
Last week was dad's birthday. I made some BIG cookies. This is the one I made for me. It says "Dana's" on it so dad won't eat it.
This is the one I made for dad. He likes SpongeBob so I decorated his with all the SpongeBob characters left over from my birthday!
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Lately...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments
LOVIN the cowgirl outfit...so stinkin' cute!
I love the horsie dress. Can we have that when you out grow it :)? It is soooo adorable with those boots. I am very proud of you for counting to 100. Great job!
Post a Comment