My mom & I went to Zephryhills Florida to see my Grandma & Grandpa for Spring Break. They live in an RV all the time and this is a picture of their little "house."
Here is me and mom at Weeki Wachee. It's a place where Mermaids swim.
Here I am posing on a dolphin. I can almost feel the sea breeze and mist in my face...
In the mermaid show, the mermaid becomes a princess. Here she is with her prince.
Here is a picture of the mermaid show.
Just in case you are wondering, they are really just people. I figured it out because they breathe through hoses and I could see their feet under their tails. But, it was still pretty cool!
I got to decorate Easter eggs while I was there too because it was Easter.
All I wanted to do was swim in Florida. I saw every day and some days 2 times!!! One time I swam in the rain. I had to practice all my mermaid moves.
Here I am with Grandpa in his '57 Chevy. I got to ride in the FRONT seat because they didn't have seat belts back then. Grandpa put some in the front seat but there aren't any in the back seat. It was so fun!
Easter day I went to a party with a bunch of retired people. I won the egg hunt and made $12!!! I guess older people rather have money than candy in their eggs!!
The Easter Bunny found me in Florida. I was a little worried, but it all worked out.
Probably the best part of Florida was swimming and learning to dive. Here's video of me! I can't wait for summer!!!
4 comments
Dana!! What a great dive you've got! I didn't learn how to dive until I was much older. Way to go! Glad you and Mom had fun in Florida! We have to hang out soon.
Dana!! What a great dive you've got! I didn't learn how to dive until I was much older. Way to go! Glad you and Mom had fun in Florida! We have to hang out soon.
WOW! So impressed with all the warm, sunny pictures. I will be so glad when it warms up here. Dana, you are such an impressive swimmer. I am very proud of you. Glad to see you & mom had a great time with the mermaids and grandparents.
That looked like a darn fine Mermaid show, sorry I missed it.....
Post a Comment