Thursday, June 22, 2006

Dana's Place Day 1

.


Hello!!! My mom finally is jumping on board and starting a blog page for me. All her friends are doing it so I guess she is going to give it a try. I am 4 1/2 now so she is a bit late. Better late than never, but my mom tends to be a day late and a dollar short.




So, anyways, I am Dana Marie Auten, born November 20, 2001. I love swimming, gymnastics, and horses. I plan to be a mermaid when I grow up. Mom and dad say I am well on my way!! I am currently on a swim team and had my first meet this week. It was so fun!! I got 7th place for the freestyle and 5th for breast stroke. Dad is helping me practice. I can even dive!!

2 comments

Lozada's said...

I'm proud of you Pam. It's worth it and fun to do. Dana is adorable! And this is soooo easy!

Emerson said...

Love the blog!! Dana is a cutie!!