Thursday, June 29, 2006

June 29th

.

I am still swimming like a fish in the pool. I had my second swim meet and did better than the first! I have 2 new ribbons on the fridge. My friend Timmy is on the team too and he swims the backstroke. He's faster than me!!! Swim Team is a lot of fun but I wish I got to swim longer!! I get to swim lots more at my neighborhood pool so that's cool!


My friend Timmy also has some raccoons living at his house. I got to visit them last night and hold the girl. Their names are Bonnie & Clyde. They were scared of me. They went way high up in the tree to play and wouldn't come down. Miss Lydia says if they ever come down, she's never letting them up again!! I think they know that so are going to stay up as long as possible!!!


Many of you got to see me on the horse, but just in case, Mom put another picture in. It was a lifelong dream of mine to ride a horse. This is actually a miniature horse, not a pony. It was great and they are coming to my birthday party!!!

1 comment

Anonymous said...

hey pam, long time no see! i found dana's blog from jonas'. she is too cute and getting so much bigger. - patty