Sunday, July 02, 2006

July 2nd - When I grow up

.







When I grow up, I am and going to be a Mermaid & Pet Doctor. You have seen my swimming pictures so you know I am well on my way to being a Mermaid. As soon as I eat my lunch, my mom is going to take me to the pet store. I have a frog picked out and want a mouse. But mom says I have to be 9 years old to have a mouse and I can maybe have a frog after I come back from vacation.

I had some fish, but I took them out to hold them and they died. Oops. Mom says no more fish for a while. I wouldn't mind having a snake or a raccoon either. But, all I have is a cat & a dog. My cat is kind of mean but she likes me best. My dog just gets in the way of the TV so I yell at her.

Today I decided I wanted to buy my Grandma Giardina a pet but mom says Grandma doesn't have room for a pet in her RV. I was so sad I cried. Guess I will have to get her something else.



....Well, I just changed my mind. I think I am going to drive an Ice Cream Truck!!! I LOVE the Ice Cream Truck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This rainbow push-up sure is good!!!!

1 comment

Lozada's said...

Wow Dana...can't believe you are touching that ole snake. Maybe I will be brave enough to do that when I am older... Jonas