Saturday, August 05, 2006

Back in Arkansas

.



Mom made me come back home Thursday from Grandma & Grandpa's. I wasn't too happy about it, but mom was ready. It was hot up there and she didn't like it. Plus, I wore her out. I LOVE fishing and these are a few from when I first got there. I think I started fishing within an hour of getting there!! I love holding the fish too.













This is my big catch...an 11 inch perch and mom & grandpa say it's the biggest they have ever seen. It's sure the biggest I ever saw. Do you see how it bends my fishing pole?!?!? Mom was so excited!!!! Me too!!!!

Keep a watch out for more posts. Mom is supposed to be unpacking and it takes a long time to upload these pictures for some reason.

2 comments

Lozada's said...

Wow Dana! What a big fish!! Glad to see you guys got home safely and that you had a good visit!

Anonymous said...

Wow Dana, nice job fishing! I think they grow the fish bigger in NY! Glad you guys had fun...can't wait to see you tomorrow, Pam...I'm working...hopefully I won't have to leave you anything! We missed you!