Tuesday, August 22, 2006

First Day of School

.


Okay...the first day of school was last Thursday, but mom has been having trouble getting pictures loaded up to the blog. Mom must be challenged.

I am in the Pre-K Transitional Kindergarten class at The Anthony School which mom is excited about. Mom keeps bugging about what I have learned and what I have done, but I prefer not to discuss it at this time. I think she knows I am singing though because I keep forgetting and singing school songs around the house. Mom and Dad have orientation with my teacher tonight so I guess they'll find out then what I am doing!!!

1 comment

Lozada's said...

Dana! You are such a big girl at your school. I know your mommy must be a little sad that you are growing up this fast and have started school for the next 12+ years!!! Pam, she looks adorable!