

Yesterday was my first soccer practice. I was so excited!!! Well, until I got there anyways. Then I decided I didn't really want to play. Dad is my coach and I don't think he was too happy with me. He told mom that I just stood there and watched the kids run by. I don't know why. I guess I just wasn't in the mood.
Sunday, September 10, 2006
First Soccer Practice
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments
Dana!!! You better get to lovin' soccer, especially since your Dad is your coach!! I played soccer when I was younger and loved it...keep going, you'll get to love it too! See you soon...maybe you'll talk to me next time! :)
Even if you just stand there, you've GOT to be about the cutest little soccer player I've ever seen!!
Dana, you are so cute!! Stick with it, you will have fun!! If not you can be the cheerleader!!
Yes, you are the cutest soccer player I know too. I love your smile!
Post a Comment