I really love makeup. Really, really love makeup. I really like putting it on myself and even on mom. Dad lets me too, but not when mom is home because she might take a picture.

Here's me and mom. Can you tell I did her makeup?
I think the Home Depot workers could take so wardrobe advice from me.
Here I am at a princess party. Mom helped me this time with my makeup. She didn't do a very good job - you can hardly see it. Mom!!
Thursday, October 12, 2006
Future Cosmetologist...or not?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments
Pam, these pics are too funny. I love all your purple glam and boa! Very cool! Love the update & pics. Dana is beautiful in her princess costume!
Dana you are so cute and Pam you make a very pretty princess!!
Dana!! You can do my makeup ANY time!! You did an awesome job on Mom's!! Glad everything went well with your tubes last week. I was so glad you and I were able to hang out before and after!! You are so cute!! See you soon.
Post a Comment