Today, mom & I made pumpkin bread. We made a double
batch and had SO much fun!!
(mom still can't getthe pictures in the right order on this thing)
Unfortunately, a double batch barely fits in the bowl so we made a HUGE mess!!! But that is half the fun. 

You can see the batter nearly running over the side. I had to sit back so I wouldn't get it sprayed on me. You should have seen mom & the floor!!!
One thing is for sure...the pumpkin bread sure is good. Since it makes so much, mom will be bringing some to work Monday!!! I got to make my own little breads just for me!!
Sunday, October 15, 2006
Making Pumpkin Bread
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments
Yum!! I can't wait to try your bread!! It looks like you and your mommy had fun!!
Pam, that is quite the batter you got there in that bowl :)
Maybe you can save me a bite for Tuesday!
Dana, the bread was fabulous! Great job. Can I have the recipe? See you soon!!
Post a Comment