Saturday, November 04, 2006

Halloween (Better Late Than Never)

.

Mom finally got the computer to upload the Halloween pictures so here they are!!! I am dressed up as Elina, a Barbie Princess, from a movie called "Fairytopia." I got to wear make up and everything!!
Here's the candy I got. I LOVE candy!!! This is by far the best holiday. You just ring doorbells and people give you candy for FREE!!! It's a dream come true!!!
I have to be really careful though because my dog loves candy too. Chocolate is her favorite. She mostly licks the wrappers that I leave behind though because I keep my candy way up high!!
One cool thing is we went to a Halloween Carnival and they had free pony rides. I am a horse lover so it was the greatest!!!
I won these teeth out of a game at my soccer party. Aren't they a great addition??

2 comments

Lozada's said...

Miss Fairy Princess, you are by far the most beautiful of them all.
Love, Jonas

Emerson said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun and you make a very pretty fairy!!