Monday, November 27, 2006

My 5th Birthday

.

I turned 5 years old on Monday, November 20th. My party was on Saturday, November 18th and it was a pony party.
I blew out all 5 candles at once. I think the wind might have helped a little bit.
We had a pink pony pinata. It must have been made of cement because it was so hard to break!
There was one pony and two miniature horses. It was SO much fun!!!
There was even a goat named Charlie. He was so funny!!! He let us walk him and chase him and he LOVED it!!! His mom told my dad that he sleeps in bed with her. That is so weird!!!

2 comments

Lozada's said...

So much fun Dana! I love your pony! I know you had a blast with your animal friends along with all your other friends. You are sooooo cute!

Emerson said...

Happy Birthday Dana!! It looks like you had a great one!!