
I have been up to a whole lot of "no good" my mom says. Look what I wrote in the bath tub - "Mom es u juk." (Translates: mom is a jerk). Mom & dad are impressed with my writing and I did it all by myself. Mom wants you to know that even though jerk is not a nice word and I don't use it at school, it's a family "fun" word at our house.
I saw this cool comb on the TV for getting hair out of pets. I don't have one yet so I used a regular comb on my dog. She kind of liked it but it made a big mess!!
Today I called my cat a "stupid ass." Those are both bad words but she wouldn't do what I wanted her to do. I am very confused though because my alphabet book of horses has a horse called an "ass." So, how can the name of a horse be bad??? And I read all by myself. I just sounded it out. And Spongebob says "stupid" all the time. Dad says Spongebob is an upstanding guy because he has a job, is a hard worker, and has lots of friends. Mom says next time I say that I will get soap in my mouth. I never tasted soap before but it sure doesn't sound good.
I thought it might be fun to tape my dog's mouth closed. I wrapped the scotch tape around her mouth but she got it off every time.
I am so lucky to have a good dog who doesn't bite and lets me play with her. When you are an only child, there are limited playmates around. I think the dog was very happy when mom said "Time to go to gymnastics!!"
Thursday, January 18, 2007
My Latest Antics
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments
Post a Comment