
Merry Christmas!!! Here I am with my tree and family gifts on Christmas Eve. I have on my pajamas from Grandma & Grandpa Giardina. They are great! I am NOT cold - quit asking mom! I don't want to wear the long sleeve part!!
Maisy got in the fireplace last night to make sure it was ready for Santa. I guess it all checked out!!!
This is a walking Barbie horse. It really walks by itself!! I forgot to tell Santa I wanted it - but he knew anyway!!! How does he know these things????
This is the pile Santa brought me. I am wearing my new pajamas that my Grandma Giardina bought. No, I am NOT cold!!! I wish mom would quit asking! I don't want to wear the rest of the top!
Here's me opening the biggest box....
It was a Barbie Doll House!!!!! It's the main thing I asked Santa for!!! Mom loves it too!!! It has real lights, a working washing machine & dryer, and a toilet that flushes! It's awesome!!!
I hope you got everything you wanted! Mom will post more pitures later!!
Monday, December 25, 2006
Merry Christmas!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments
Merry Christmas Dana!! It looks like Santa was very good to you! I'll see you soon.
Dana, It looks like you had a lot of fun. I like your cat, I had not seen your new one. Have a Happy New Year! Esther
Post a Comment