
I have been waiting for it to snow since before Christmas!! And it finally did!!!
I was so excited when I got up today and there was all kinds of snow everywhere!!! I had to climb the ladder to get to the good snow though!
I am SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got some snow on my chin!! It was cold!!!
I love making snow angels!!
But - I don't like getting snow up my sleeves!! Mom says that's "a hazard associated with playing in the snow." Huh?!
Mom isn't much in to having snowballs thrown at her so I had to throw them at the dog. The dog didn't like it much but she liked running in the snow. Mom says to watch out for yellow snow!!!
See - my dog is so excited too!!!
Friday, February 02, 2007
Snow - FINALLY!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment
Dana-It looks like you had so much fun!
Post a Comment