Saturday, April 21, 2007

The Best Day Ever!!!!!

.


Today was one of my best days ever. It started with my mom & I going to Disney Wishes: Disney on Ice. Of course I had to dress up as a princess, which is not too big of a stretch for me. Mom says I look so grown up with me new haircut.


I even wore my fancy shoes. I saw all my favorite princesses including Ariel, Cinderella, and Sleeping Beauty. It was awesome!!!


Then, I went to my friends Zachary & Lauren's Birthday party and they had a petting zoo!!! Here I am holding a feret! I walked her on a leash and everything. She even let me hold her unlike my kitty!


This is a baby lamb who is just 6 days old. She's very soft and still had some thing called an umbilical cord hanging off of her. Mom thought it was yucky.


Here's a goat. This was not my favorite, but had to be included!


Here I am feeding a calf animal food right out of my hand. It was tickley.


But he really liked to suck on the bottle the best. He was so strong that a grown up had to get the bottle away from him.

Now THIS was my favorite animal!!! A PONY!!! Her name was Holly and she was awesome! I got in her cage and never wanted to get out!!

I love horses! Can you tell?


I even got to ride her bareback. Some of the kids fell off, but not me!! I am a natural! I really hope some day I can have my own horse. This was such a great day!










3 comments

Emerson said...

Dana, I love your new haircut!! It is very cute!!

Anonymous said...

Dana!! Looks like you had a great weekend. Can't wait to talk to your mom all about it tomorrow night. Your new haircut is adorable! You look like you are old enough to be going to Kindergarten!! :) Snookie says hello...she had a busy weekend and is sleeping on the floor righ tnow. Hope you see you soon!

Anonymous said...

Dana--Your hair is too cute! I took Hayden to see the Princesses too! She loved it!!!