
Here I am at my gymnastics class. This is my 3rd year. I have really good balance so do well on the beam.
Mom signed me up when I was 2 years old because I climbed on EVERYTHING and was trying to copy the gymnasts in the 2004 Olympics. Mom thought some training might make it safer.
I am pretty flexible too but have a long way to go!!!
Ta-da!!!!
Sometimes, you just gotta take a sit-down.
Thursday, April 05, 2007
Look Out Summer Olympics 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments
You are too cute Dana! I do hope you make the olympics one day :). I bet you are one of the best gymnasts in your class and I know you must be the teacher's fav student there too :)
Oh I love the last picture!! Dana you are so cute!!
Dana you are just too cute! I love the little pose at the end!
Post a Comment