We got back from NY last night. We are very tired and very sad to leave such a great place. But, all good things have to come to an end.
It was so beautiful where we were. The sun was out a lot and it wasn't even that hot.
I love playing with fish. My mom says I am torturing them. I just like how they feel.
Sometimes, I had to sit down and take a quick break. There was so much to do.
This is my biggest fish I caught. It's a 9 inch perch.
I can take the fish off the hook now unless they swallow it or it gets too stuck.
We even got to eat our fish which was so great!! This is my cousin Ben. He liked the fish too.
Grandpa let me help him steer the boat. That was so cool!!
I also enjoyed "roasting." I like s'mores but like the chocolate on the side.
This is what I did most of the time...fished, fished, and fished some more...
This is me and Ben getting ready for a boat ride.
WooHoo!!!!
Here I am catching the big fish in the boat. This was my favorite part - fishing in the boat with mom & grandpa!!!
Tuesday, July 31, 2007
Back from New York
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments
It looks like you guys had a great time!! I love the close up pic of you Dana!!
Dana, looks like you had tons of fun in NY! I just got back tonight and had a great time too! too bad we didn't see each other up there in the great state of NY!! I hope you are well! :)
Post a Comment