
This week I attended Princess Training Camp. It was SO much fun. We learned about how to use our manners and that we need to be helpful. Here I am getting crowned by Queen Nettles.
We got to practice our table manners and serve ourselves. The girl on my right forgot her manners though. She was pushing me!!! Not very princess-like!
There was a cool fountain with pink lemonade!!
We sat at pretty pink & lavender tables to eat. My favorite thing was the m&ms and chocolate princess shoes.
There was even a dance at the ball. My favorite was dancing with Princess Alex. She was one of the Queen's helpers.
I even danced a little bit with the prince.
We learned several party dances. Here' I am doing the Y-M-C-A. Can you tell which letter I am doing?
We also learned the Macarena. Pretty cool!!!
And here it is...the official paperwork declaring me a princess!!!
Saturday, July 14, 2007
Princess Training Camp
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments
That looks like fun! You are a very pretty princess!!
I love that there is a camp all about PRINCESSES! That rocks and I would love for Reese to do that one day! Dana, you make a beautiful Princess and I love all your pics!
Post a Comment