We went to the State Fair the other day. It was so much fun.
I am squishing Daddy!
Of course, we had to stop by and visit the horse.
I just couldn't quite master the flips this year, but jumping was fun (except for the wedgie).
The Dragon roller coaster.
A new Arkansas NASCAR racer in the making!!!
We watched a kids show and I got to be IN the show. It was SO much fun!
Mom tried to post the video but it didn't work. Maybe she will try again later...
Grrr...get out of my way!
Here I am, eating my dinner (yep, cotton candy for dinner) and watching the pig races.
So, eating cotton candy for dinner and riding roller coasters might not be a very good idea. This is how I felt when I got home and later on I decorated the carpet with cotton candy. Blah....
Sunday, October 21, 2007
Arkansas State Fair
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments
Oh no Dana! I love your pics though and hate you got sick! Looks like you guys had such a fun time at the fair!!!
It looks like you had fun but sorry you got sick!!
Post a Comment