Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Costumes from Halloween Pasts...

.


My first Halloween in October of 2002. I am 11 months old. I am a devil because I was such a hard baby that my parents thought it fit. I think I am so cute!!!


Halloween 2003. I was supposed to be a ladybug. I was having NOTHING to do with that and my mom was not very happy since she made the costume. Do you see the chocolate dribble on my chin. YUMMY!!

Mom tried to get me in the ladybug costume again this year. Hehe!!! I win!! I wouldn't wear it. So, I dressed up in my leotard and called it good!

Mom didn't even pretend to think she could pick out my costume this time! So I dressed up as the princess we all know I am.

Last year I was Barbie Fairytopia. Check back soon to see what I am this year!!!

0 comments