I have decided that I want my ears pierced. I begged and begged and begged all week. I even got dad on my side and we ganged up on mom. Guess what?!? It worked. Here I am getting ready to get them pierced.

This is right before. I got a little nervous.
Mom said it would hurt and no matter what, I HAD to do the other side.
Here we go... No turning back...
Mom was so right...It DID HURT!!!!!!!!
But, I HAD to do the other side. So here we go...
All done and cleaning up...
And here I am afterwards. I think they look great and it didn't hurt for very long after.
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Ear Piercing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments
What a big girl! It does hurt doesn't it, but you did great!
You are so brave Dana! I think your earrings are really cute! Way to talk mom into letting you get them early!
How exciting. I remember getting my ears pierced. It is a right of passage to growing up and accessorizing.
Post a Comment