Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Spring is in the air...and my hand!

.

These are caterpillars that have made a nest in my yard. Mom says they are gross but I think they are cool!!! We had to wait for the rain to stop, but they finally came down and I could catch them!!


At first, I didn't want to pick them up. But, after a while, mom wouldn't do it so I had to. You know, it's not so bad.
It's actually tickley!!!!!

Look at all the ones I caught!!!
Here I am flying my eagle. It was such a pretty day.

Here's my dog. Mom likes this picture of her. She loves it outside, but like me, doesn't like to be outside alone.

I also found a ladybug. She flew away though. But, it was fun while it lasted!!!


2 comments

Lozada's said...

Pam, call me crazy... but the worm nest is just gross. And I even like caterpillars.... one at a time. Not hundreds in a tree. I have never seen anything like it and I do appreciate that you took a pic of it. And Dana... your haircut is sooo stinkin cute... and I know that had nothing to do with the worm talk. :)

Jeremy and Melissa said...

Pam, I love your pictures! I agree with Casey that Dana's hair is too cute. It looks like you guys had a great day outside! Glad you enjoyed it. . .