Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Me and my kitty

.

I have been pretty sick since last week so my kitty has cut me a break and is letting me hold her. I am the only one allowed!!! She will sit with me for a long time and it really helps me feel better.
Aren't we cute??? My kitty's name is Maisy.
Can you tell how sick I feel in this picture? Mom is taking me to the doctor again today even though I am a little better. I think working at a Children's Hospital makes mom pretty paranoid. But, I do still look puney today.

3 comments

Lozada's said...

Get Better Soon, Dana! Thinking about you & your momma!

Anonymous said...

Dana!! You need to hurry up and get better...tell your mommy to let me know how you are feeling. I like the kitty pictures!

Lozada's said...

oh, by the way Dana! I love your Santa picture on your momma's desk. You are very sweet looking in your picture. Did you enjoy your breakfast with Santa?