Sunday, December 17, 2006

The Rodeo

.

My dad works with someone whose daughter rides horses in a Rodeo. It's so AWESOME!!!
Dad takes me to watch the rodeo and I get to ride great big horses!!!
I told dad that I wanted a horse of my own. He said there was nowhere to keep a horse at our house but I told him that we have a lot of trees to tie one up to in our yard.
I really hope I get a horse from Santa because I am so good at riding them!!! I told mom we needed to go back and see Santa because I forgot to tell him that.

1 comment

Emerson said...

Dana you look good on all those horses!! Gregg said the other day that we should Emmie a horse when she is older. I said the same thing as your dad, we don't have room!! Maybe you can ask Santa for a bigger yard also!! Hee! Hee!:)