Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Disney World

.


Here are some pictures from my great trip to Disney!!!

This is where Cinderells lives.

This was just as I was leaving Disney. I ws so tired but had so much fun!


They had drums at Animal Kingdom that we could play. I got REALLY in to it!!


One of my favorite rides was the Haunted Mansion. This is the graveyard outside.












2 comments

Lozada's said...

Dana! I am soooo jealous that you got to visit Mickey and all his friends. It looks like you guys had a great time at Disney. I see you went to Animal Kingdom. Did you like it? It was one of my favs. I love your face painted too. It is just beautiful :) Can't wait to hear more about your trip and see all the pics from your mommy. Casey

Emerson said...

How fun!! I looks like you had a blast!!