Saturday, March 31, 2007

More Easter Fun

.


Look who has been hanging out in our yard this week. Mom says she's one of the Easter Bunny's spies watching to see if I am being good. Isn't she cute!!!

Yesterday we had an Easter Egg hunt at a friend's house. First we got to decorate buckets to collect eggs in.

I was too fast picking up eggs so mom didn't get very good pictures.

I got lots of candy in my eggs. But, I was naughty the other day and snuck some candy. It wouldn't have been so bad if it wasn't a starburst and didn't pull out my spacer. So, I got caught and in BIG trouble since mom said "NO more candy" and I didn't listen. So, now I can't have any candy until Monday. I guess the Easter Bunny really does need a spy to make sure I behave...

I sure can't wait until Monday...

0 comments