Here I am...going to my first day of kindergarten at the Anthony School. Mom says it's "monumental." I am not sure what the big deal is. I have been going to this school for 2 years already.
Mom & Dad made such a big deal out of taking pictures. It was quite embarrassing and a little annoying.
This is the door to my room. See my name?
This is my teacher Miss Jenny. She is really nice and says we are going to have lots of fun this year.
Here's my desk. This is Tristan sitting next to me. Mom thinks I will pay better attention since I am sitting next to a boy. I don't really like boys.
Thursday, August 16, 2007
First Day of Kindergarten
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments
DANA!! I can't believe you are in kindergarten already! You are getting so big! I hope you had a great first day. Tell mom that I am going to NC to visit my parents so I can't eat dinner with her on Monday. :-(
You are such a big girl!!! I know you are going to have a great time in Kindergarten!!!
Post a Comment