Today I went to the Arkansas Children's Hospital Nutrition Research Center to participate in a study.
The first thing I did was drink some stuff in juice. I had a race with 2 other girls and won. Then 5 hours later, I had to pee in a "hat" and the researchers are going to test my pee. That's just weird.
Then I had to be super still while the researcher did a bone scan on me. It didn't hurt at all. The table and camera moved but I wasn't allowed to move at all!!
The coolest part was that I got a $200 gift card because I did so good. Mom says it is my money but she doesn't want me to buy toys. She said we could talk about horseback riding lessons or something. I am still pushing for the toys. Can you imagine having $200 and going to the toy store???? A girl can dream....
1 comment
Dana, you are so brave doing all this stuff! And look at the nice reward you get!!!!!! Look forward to hearing about what you choose to do with your money!
Post a Comment