Friday, August 31, 2007

Memphis Weekend

.


Last weekend we went to Memphis to the Children's Museum and to see The Lion King musical.

The Children's Museum is so cool. You get to try all kinds of cool grown up things like driving a mama van.

And pumping gas.

There is a stage where you can dress up and perform!

Watch out Hannah Montanna!

This is me trying to put all the body parts back inside this guy. His brain kept falling out!!

I really liked flying the airplane. There was a control tower and I talked to the other kids that were in there. Dad is a pilot and I want to be too!!

Here I am using a big fan to fly a model airplane.

I know far too much about the dentist but it's fun being on the other side for a change!!

This is a motorcycle that police ride. Mom says it's the only one I can ride until I pay for my own insurance whatever that means...

3 comments

Anonymous said...

I love the sassy shoes you are wearing.
Emily

crystal said...

That must have been a blast! I saw the Lion King a few years ago and it was great!! I know you had a fun time.
Crystal

Lozada's said...

I love this museum. What a great idea to do with the kids when they are older. Thankfully I have you guys as friends to help me be creative with my own.
oh by the way.... the profile pic of Dana is beyond words. It really is one of the best pics! I love her expression!